Sunday, July 14, 2024

Identity

 

The stage of my life reveals itself on this page and I will not hesitate to play the character as I wish to play it.

The mystical kingdom and its own rules are the play for the curtain to open new worlds.

Tempered light and tempered gesture, as the Poet holds the skull in his hand and speaks in disappointment facing the mirror raising his voice, ‘’I was born as an individual and I do not want to die as a copy and I feel great about that truth.”

It is in the lightness of the dance, above the surface of the stage, where thoughts lift the creative that defines from within, I find my serenity. It is she invisible robe of vitality, which is translates into the uniqueness of the self, at all show times.

It is the lure to the living story that echoes through eons of cultures odysseys touching loyalties in the immensity of love.

Holding the skull now into the mirror and declaring, ‘’Death is the crucifixion, followed by resurrection, like the night after which the day begins.”

The skull now speaks in haunting voice, ‘’I am the shadow of life born in ignorance in the mind of illusion, for it is death which dies and not life.”

Verily is the stage and domain of every soul in its own sphere that sets motion through the universe with the power of words that influence the secrets of life forever.

Raising my glass to the spirit is the profound act and memory that identifies the spirit and all the power there is, for the cup of the beloved is the thirst to loose oneself entirely.

Life attractions and distractions are the flow of many stages, where motion in motion and spirit in still is the bosom of love in the wide space of audience.

Through the ever-moving life on nature’s stage, it is long after the curtain call in stillness, where I find myself with the art of being.

Seeing now the immensity of space my heart melts with the majesty of the divine spirit in all of us.

No comments:

Timeless

  The art of timelessness is to imply the eternal youthfulness with laughter and imagination as dreams go on forever.   The timeless mom...